How to prepare a divorce?
Preparing a divorce is in your best interest, as it will save you both time and money.
1. It is necessary to consult a lawyer specialized in divorces, who will be able to advise you according to each situation.
2. It is always necessary to make sure to put in place your important documents: Passport, identity documents, birth certificate, property titles, because if your spouse does not accept the divorce, he or she may hide them in order to harm you.
3. It is necessary to make an inventory of your assets and debts in common.
4. It is necessary to make a list of the budget and expenses of the household.
5. A plan will have to be made to find out how you will continue to honor your common charges and debts.
6. Start preparing a plan for children (especially minors). (Day care Calendars / school/ alimony/ child support etc.)